The Schoolhouse in Flourtown is a Pennsylvania state licensed private nursery school that offers childcare before and after school hours. The building is a century old landmark in Flourtown, PA, where George Washington and American soldiers stopped to mill flour during the march to Valley Forge in December 1777.
The nursery school program at Carson Valley Children's Aid has been a part of the mission for decades, utilized by generations of neighborhood residents to build a solid foundation for their child's education. Carson Valley original program was housed on the Flourtown campus (71 W. Wissahickon Avenue) in the Mother Goose Building. In 2010 the Schoolhouse was purchased and all programs were moved to this historic neighborhood building.
Carson Valley Children's Aid is dedicated to delivering services to children, youth and families that ensure their safety, build on their strengths, honor their differences and empower them to achieve their goals for success in life.
To learn more about Carson Valley Children's Aid visit the website.
Support the mission of Carson Valley Children's Aid by making a donation - click here.